Route to Convention 2005

Sat Jun 18 22:09:33 EDT 2005

Having personal experience just this past Tuesday, be very careful on
this road. I was nearly taken out by a semi truck (not a coal truck) on
a blind inside curve, he was over the center line by a foot and a half,
if the van I was driving had a rear bumper that stuck out, it would
have been gone, it was that close.

Pretty much from Gilbert west on 52 is rough driving, and not very
rail-scenic

Ken Miller