RURAL RETREAT station and NS' 175th

Fri May 20 21:13:41 EDT 2005

The station at Rural Retreat still stands, bad shape, it is for sell BUT,
you have to purchase three small buildings to the west of it to, all or
none is what the sign says. It is true that NS still holds lease on the
land it sets on.

As far as the anniversary, the company is planning on assembling an
elaborate museum in downtown Norfolk and last week,asked all employees to
dust of their memorbilia and have it placed it on display, that is all I've
heard concerning that.

Could this affect the future donations to the NWHS archives? we hope not,
but it could be a possibility.

Gary Price