Safetran lenses

Sun May 1 04:23:55 EDT 2005

Has anyone else noticed that the new Safetran yellow
lights aren't yellow? They are ORANGE! Say what you
want, but they are not the fog piercing cadmium yellow
they once were. We have mentioned this fact at the
safety workshop, but it has fallen on deaf ears.

You should see the "Advance Approach" signal at
Troutville! In the daylight, the top "Approach" can be
easily seen, but the bottom remains as if it is hidden
until you get very close to the signal. This is not
the way to run a RR people!!!

Jimmy Lisle