Signal Charts

Sun Apr 10 10:04:31 EDT 2005

My signal charts were put together by me.  I could find no official source of signal references except for track charts.  So I wrote it all up in an easy reference page.

The 1947 information comes strait off the CTC machine builders photograph.  All the signal information was on that machine.  Now, I have the beginning of the position light system and the end of it charted out.  The in between signal updates and removals were done in several stages, as the N&W removed sidings.  Some signal installations were realigned and some weren't.

The 1996 information came off a track chart and by my personal scouting and searching.

Ben Blevins