FOUND ! Postcard of Rohrer NG Bridge over VGN at Roanoke

Fri Feb 18 20:24:24 EST 2005

At last I have unearthed my copy of that old postcard depicting the narrow
gauge railroad bridge of the Rohrer Iron Co. crossing the west end of the
Virginian Railway's Roanoke Yard (viscinity of Wasena Park.)  The card is postmarked
1913.

Those who want a scan, contact me off-List.  I'll send it out in about a
week, after all responses have been received.

Use the e-mail address given below, please.

-- abram burnett
      Email:  Pravoslavna at gmail.com