N&W Prints--Maps

Wed Feb 9 12:01:04 EST 2005

Keith:
I replied this on Sunday, Feb. 6 but I have not seen it posted. If I missed
it, my apologies for duplication.
Here are some of the map sources I use (discovered):

http://fermi.jhuapl.edu/states/1895/
http://www.historical.maptech.com/
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/virginia.html (awesome!)
http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/19-century/
http://lcweb2.loc.gov/ammem/gmdhtml/rrhtml/rrhome.html

Allow some time! There is a lot here! Have fun!
Charlie Long
Lynchburg, VA