Police Patches needed for Virginian map

Fri Oct 15 09:09:14 EDT 2004

Ladies and Gentlemen,

     I am making a map of the Virginian Railway using police patches to mark the states, counties, cities and towns that the Virginian Railway served.  This map will be displayed at get-to-gethers of Virginian Brethren and hopefully eventually displayed at the Roanoke Passenger Station after renovation.  I have either purchased or been given over 40 patches already but need the following police department patches to complete the map:

Prince Edward County, VA
Southampton County, VA
Pembroke, VA

Fayette County, WV
McDowell County, WV
Wyoming County, WV
Gilbert, WV
Pineville, WV
Rhondelle, WV
Surveyer, WV

     If you can get any of these for me, I would be very grateful.  I will be willing to purchase any if necessary.

Skip Salmon

--
Skip and Judi Salmon
3721 Buckingham Drive