Mallet Engines on the Saltville Branch - When?

Thu Oct 14 14:18:45 EDT 2004

Just a quick note here: We're discussing two different Bristol line branches
here. The Saltville Branch, from Glade Spring to Saltville, and the N.
Carolina Branch, from Pulaski to Galax and Fries. The latter is now a hiking
trail; the Saltville Branch is in a state of suspended animation with track
mostly in place last time I checked.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: Mallet Engines on the Saltville Branch - When?