Monthly reminder

Thu Sep 2 20:41:59 EDT 2004

Hi,

I recieved a message in my bulk folder from the sender
(<mailto:mailman-owner at nwhs.org>mailman-owner at nwhs.org).

The text of the message is:
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example,
<http://us.f601.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=mailman-request@nwhs.org&YY=61119&order=down&sort=date&pos=0>mailman-request at nwhs.org)
containing just the
word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent to
you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
<http://us.f601.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=mailman-owner@nwhs.org&YY=61119&order=down&sort=date&pos=0>mailman-owner at nwhs.org.
Thanks!

<<passwords snipped>>
I believe this is a scam but wanted to confirm it with you.

Thanks,

Robert Lent

You will receive this message once a month, in case you misplace your
passwords or the web address. If it annoys you, there is an option in the
web pages for turning it off.

E-mail me at <moderator at nwhs.org> if you have any questions.

Ron Davis
Moderator - NW Mailing Lists