[N&W] Re: VGN Terminal

Mon May 31 15:03:46 EDT 2004

I will gladly contibute to such a fund. I can't think of better place for a
Virginina Railway museum to be.

Greg Harrod
GREAT IDEA........Mike Chamberlain
I agree; would funds be made available if the building were a National
Historic Site ? Has anyone taken photos of the "remains" ? I won't be able
to get down there until the summer. The N&W / VGN junction was one of my
favorite photo spots.

Jerry Crosson
I totally support the email from Charles Cantrell. from the look of the pics
its not a pile of mortar & brick - YET. If the society would open a fund -
I'll support their efforts. Ron Wilma