[N&W] Re: Looking for a print

Wed May 12 22:45:03 EDT 2004

An interesting side note; I think the most popular version of the print
had the jet plane on it.  But in reality the flash bulbs completely
washed out the movie screen.  Mr. Link would put any movie scene on the
screen you wanted.  Because of the complexity this was his most
expensive print, about twice what his other prints cost.  The VMT did
have poster after the Link show was there a few years ago.

Stony
In searching for Mr. Links pictures, I have had various people tell me Mr.
Link is considered the Ansel Adams of Train photography. I am amazed at how
he took the photographs to catch each engine.

Jon Kelley