When Was the D.T. Extended Westward from Pepper to Bluff ?
NW Mailing List
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org
Sun May 26 16:20:19 EDT 2013
Anyone know when the Double Track (east of Low Grade Tunnel) was extended a mile or so westward from Pepper station to the location of a new and remotely controlled interlocking called "Bluff" ?
Was it at the time Cowan Tower was built in 1914, or was it done when CTC was installed in the 1940s ?
-- abram burnett
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NW-Mailing-List