O-Scale Kohs & Company Y6a offered forsale.

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 17 23:39:21 EDT 2024

Hello group.

I'm offering on behalf of a friend an O-Scale Kohs & Company Y6a, locomotive number 2159, numbered 29 of 50 total made and my understanding is this road number had only 8 produced based on the Kohs website. This locomotive has been displayed only and not operated to the best of my knowledge as they never had a layout. I'm working on getting more images of this unit out of the box, but for now please reference the Kohs & Company website under the N&W Y6a project page.
Locomotive is being offered at $4000.
Serious enquiries only. Based on interest I can work with buyer to meet for delivery in the Roanoke VA area reaching up to Maryland and down to Charlotte...anywhere else we can work out, prefer not to ship but will work with buyer.
Thank you.
Steve Smith
Roanoke VA.
(Pullmanpolo at hotmail.com)