Heavyweight passenger cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 23 13:37:18 EDT 2024

Best of luck with the layout.  My track is all laid and runs well and my
scenery is about 30% done.  I don't know if or when I will be done with
the scenery.  Youngsville has really changed, since many of the old
farmers have passed and their heirs are selling the farms to developers
who don't care about roads or access to their homes.  It's a shame to
see it go the way it's going.