modeling zoom

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Sep 22 22:57:46 EDT 2024

Tim,
Thank you for supporting the modeling portion of the group, too. While it
is not the society's primary mission, I believe it can play an active
supporting role by maintaining interest in the railroads, promoting and
expanding research, and creating communication through social media,
conventions, and mailing lists. All this leads to membership, which
provides funds for the primary mission.

Mike Rector