Heavyweight passenger cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Sep 22 11:47:58 EDT 2024

Floquil and Polly S are long discontinued, and it's not unusual to see
people selling bottles at way too high prices. N&W tuscan is always
subjective. I prefer a richer look, more red than brown. Various
company's Wisconsin Central Maroon is always a good starting point for
me. Tru-Color I believe makes one, and offers probably the widest
assortment of railroad labeled colors on the market right now.
Both Shellscale and Microscale offer N&W passenger car decals. If
you're modeling World War II or before, note that N&W used an "&"
instead of "AND" in the roadname on the letterboard.
Marty Flick