Heavyweight passenger cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Sep 22 16:11:01 EDT 2024

I use an airbrush at about 15 psi.  You thin them 60-40 (40 is thinner).
Rail center also has as acrylic thinner. I use all their stuff (or ammo
which is the parent paint brand).

Go soft and build up the color gradually, the paint is matt so if it looks
shiny you were to heavy.

They do sell Titian spray bottle primers, which are also good. But the one
shot primer they sell is fantastic.

Rail center acrylics self level, you can brush them. It takes more time,
but if you keep the brush stokes in one direction and a second coat with
strokes in another it's good. Don't thin them if you do that

David Baker