NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 263, Issue 13

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Sep 8 06:56:02 EDT 2024

Steve Smith,
OH MY GOSH!  Thank you for taking the time to respond.
First, the society has decided (I feel 99% sure) to fully embrace NS
going forward and there would be no better source for information that our
members would relish.  I realize that work is work, but might it be
possible for you to jot down some notes on your runs?  I, for one, would be
extremely interested to hear about what you are doing and what is going on
in all of those areas.  If writing in a notebook is a hassle, you can get a
small voice recorder for $20-$30 that allows for many many hours of
recording.  As something catches your attention, you could just "switch on"
and record a little.  I will even offer to help with transcribing your
recordings into material for the Arrow if that will take some of the time
burden off of you.
Please strongly consider helping our society move forward into the future
which is NS and people like you.
Also, could I get your Email address?  Mine is: jimdcochran at gmail.com
Thank you so much,
Jim Cochran