groups

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Sep 6 11:43:43 EDT 2024

 Mike
Yeah...back in the early 1980s I decided to build 3 Ambroid HO scale NKP wood caboose kits all at once. Since about 1983 all are in the same state of uncompletedness (what a word!). As of today, I don't even know where I put the kits. Bottom line, finish what you start, or don't start. And do what I say and not what I do!.It is always more fun to start something than it is to complete it-especially when you get to what I call the wire work.....
Jim Kehn