problems deleting e-mails

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Sep 4 16:38:23 EDT 2024

No problems here.Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 9/4/24  2:57 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Modeling List via NW-Modeling-List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: problems deleting e-mails
    Does anyone know why it takes such a long time time to delete
      e-mails from the N&W server?  It really slows down my reading
      progress when it takes up to 45 seconds for an e-mail to delete
      while those from other sources delete in a couple of seconds.
      Just curiou to know if anyone else is experiencing the same delay.
    Walter Davis

    --
      Walter Davis