Bowser phase 3 RS-3 models question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 26 17:36:06 EDT 2024

Bowser also missed the grab irons that are on the short and long ends of
the body.  All the pictures in the early black as delivered paint scheme
show those grab irons.  The two that I have have been stripped waiting for
me to install the grab irons with nut bolt castings. At least it is an easy
paint scheme.