North Bank Line Brass Project Update

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Aug 17 16:19:36 EDT 2024

North Bank Line

Project update … 8/15/24

Greetings … Lot’s happeningat North Bank Line

Lightweight passenger cars:  I have planned to send this project toBoo-Rim Precision as soon as the current business cars are in production but reservationshave been slow.  Please review and share thematrix below and place reservations as soon as possible. The sooner I receive reservationsthe sooner I can anticipate when and if this project will proceed.

            Lightweight Passenger Car Project

SKU #

Wabash

WAB-1

Wabash 7-car COKC w/full width diaphragms

WAB-2

Wabash 7-car Banner Blue w/narrow diaphragms

WAB-1.3

Parlor-Observation car #1600 w/narrow diaphragms

WAB-1.4

Diner #50 w/narrow diaphragms

WAB-1.5

Baggage #375 w/narrow diaphragms

WAB-1.6

RPO #475 w/narrow diaphragms

WAB-1.7

Coach #1425 w/narrow diaphragms

WAB-1.8

Coach #1426 w/narrow diaphragms

WAB-1.9

Coach-Buffet #1525 w/narrow diaphragms

WAB-1.10

Baggage-Coach #613 (ex B&M 3801)

WAB-1.11a

Coach #1418 (ex B&M #4801)

WAB-1.11b

Coach #1419 (ex B&M #4802)

WAB-1.11c

Coach #1421 (ex B&M #4804)

WAB-1.12

Diner-Lounge #1570 (ex B&M #70)

Norfolk & Western

N&W-2.1

Norfolk & Western 6-car ex Wabash Banner Blue

N&W-2.2

Parlor-Observation car #1600 w/narrow diaphragms

N&W-2.3

Diner #1050 w/narrow diaphragms

N&W-2.4

Baggage #1392 w/narrow diaphragms

N&W-2.5

Coach #1832 w/narrow diaphragms

N&W-2.6

Coach #1833 w/narrow diaphragms

N&W-2.7

Coach-Buffet #1525 w/narrow diaphragms

N&W-2.8a

Coach #1825 (ex Wabash #1418)

N&W-2.8b

Coach #1826 (ex Wabash #1419)

N&W-2.8c

Coach #1827 (ex Wabash #1421)

N&W-2.9

Diner-Lounge #418 (ex Wabash #1570)

Spokane, Portland & Seattle

SP&S-13.1

RPO/Baggage #31 pin-stripe

SP&S-13.2

RPO-Baggage #31 broad stripe

SP&S-13.3

Baggage-Dorm #75 Empire Builder

SP&S-13.4

Baggage-Dorm #75 Empire Builder (SP&S)

SP&S-13.5

Baggage-Dorm #75 broad stripe

SP&S-13.6

Sleeper 'MOUNT HOOD' Empire Builder w/skirts

SP&S-13.7

Sleeper 'MOUNT HOOD' Empire Builder w/skirts (SP&S)

SP&S-13.8

Sleeper 'MOUNT HOOD' broad stripe wo/skirts

SP&S-13.9

Sleeper 'MOUNT ST HELENS' Empire Builder w/skirts

SP&S-13.10

Sleeper 'MOUNT ST HELENS' Empire Builder w/skirts (SP&S)

SP&S-13.11

Sleeper #700 'INDIAN PASS' Empire Builder w/skirt

SP&S-13.12

Sleeper #701 'WAPINITIA PASS' Empire Builder w/skirts

SP&S-13.13

Sleeper #701 'WAPINITIA PASS' GN Blue wo/skirts

SP&S-13.14

Sleeper #702 'SNAKE RIVER' Empire Builder w/skirts

Boston & Maine

B&M-1.1

Baggage-Coach #3801 'BLUE JAY'

B&M-1.2a

Coach #4801 'ROBIN'

B&M-1.2b

Coach #4802 'HUMMINGBIRD'

B&M-1.2c

Coach #4804 'BLUEBIRD'

B&M-1.3

Diner-Lounge #70 'BALD EAGLE'

Maine Central

MC-1.1

Baggage-Coach #541 'FOREST QUEEN'

MC-1.2a

Coach #241 'WEBHANNET'

MC-1.2b

Coach #244 'SAGADAHOC'

MC-1.3

Dinner-Lounge #16 'ARUNDEL'

Please see my two-page ad in the currentissue of Model Railroad News for photos of some of these cars.  You’re also welcome to contact me if youwould like additional information.

I’m now accepting reservationsfor the following new projects.   Please reviewand share the accompanying lists and place tentative reservations at yourearliest convenience.  The sooner I havea feel for customer interest the sooner I can schedule future production.  In the meantime, I’ll be happy to answerquestions and supply additional information.

Business car project #4:  I’ve finalized details for my next businesscar project and I’m now taking reservations for the 17 versions listed in thefollowing matrix.  This is the first announcementof this project.  An ad, including photosof some of these cars, will be in an upcoming issue of Model Railroad News.  In the meantime, please contact me if youneed additional information or photos.

       Business Car Project #4

SKU #

Santa Fe

ATSF-1.1

Santa Fe #33, Pullman Green

ATSF-1.2

Santa Fe #33 (RPCX 800233), Pullman Green

ATSF-1.3

Santa Fe #44 (NWP 'Redwood Empire') Pullman Green

ATSF-1.4

North Pacific Coast 'Tamalpais'

|  |
Denver & Rio Grande Western

D&RGW-2.1

Denver & Rio Grande Western #101, Pullman Green

D&RGW-2.2

Denver & Rio Grande Western #101, Aspin Gold & Silver

D&RGW-2.3

Pullman (RPCX 80013 'Abraham Lincoln') Maroon

|  |
Chicago, Milwaukee, St Paul & Pacific

MILW-1.1

MILW Road #222, Maroon & Orange

|  |
Great Northern

GN-9.1

Great Northern A18, Pullman Green

YW-1.1

Yreka Western #13 (ex GN A18)

|  |
Wabash - Norfolk & Western

ADO-1.1

2nd ‘Adolphus'

PRR-1.1

Pennsylvania RR #1000 (ex 'Adolphus’)

PC-1.1

Penn Central #1000

UNIC -1.1

Amtrak #1000

AMK-1.1

Amtrak #10,000

WAB-1.1

Wabash #400

N&W-2.1

Norfolk & Western #400

Until next time, thank you again for your continuedinterest in North Bank Line.

Ed

Ed Austin Associates / North Bank Line

P.O. Box 1101

Turner, OR 97392-1101