Request for expression of interest

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Aug 8 09:11:54 EDT 2024

OK guys. Thank you all for your interest. Right now we're trying to get
this one structure done, and it looks like it's going to happen. We are
taking all of your suggestions and we're gonna try to see what's feasible,
but we want to get this one done and see how it's gonna work out. Again,
thank you all for your thoughts.

Frank Bongiovanni and the NWHS Modeling Committee