end of track

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jul 24 09:13:48 EDT 2024

On 7/24/2024 8:41 AM, NW Modeling List wrote:
> Does anyone have or know of other photos/diagrams of what N&W used for
> end of track blocks/bumpers?  I have attached one picture that shows
> what looks like a fairly simple structure comprising bent rail and a
> steel wrap to hold it together.  I would assume N&W had a standard for
> this device as they did for almost everything, but there are always
> the one offs.  I would like to determine what form was ubiquitous.
> Thanks,
> Jim Cochran

Looks like one of the Hayes bumpers.   A few photos can be seen at . . .
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=hayes+bumping+post&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Take care
Bill

--
==  Author of Military Crime Fiction ==

http://www.wadepublishing.com/fairwindsofdeath.htm

http://www.wadepublishing.com/fairwindsofdeceit.htm

Coming Later this Year - Fair Winds of Doubt

==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==
   Bill Wade
   B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621