Era

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 22 20:55:32 EDT 2024

There may be more models out there than we realize for that time frame. Just recently I saw advertisements for N&W/NS G72 pipe gondolas from Bridge Line Design, N&W G-12 and CS-4 gondolas from Plate C Model Prototypes, and N&W F20 flat cars with and without Mack cabs as a load from Scale 3d Productions. While not N&W there'a also a new model for the Southern radio control cars from that timeframe.

I suspect as times goes on the 60s, 70s, and 80s will be a popular time to model. Personally I shoot for the 40s and 50s but also like stuff from the late 90s.

Brian Dembinski
Amherst, OH