Accurail custom decorated cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 22 16:56:32 EDT 2024

Mike et al,
The archives has several stencil diagrams and photos of the H-35 hoppers.
They came to the N&W in the VGN merger and the first stencil diagram is
dated November 1959.  These cars were classified by the VGN as H-15 with A
and B variants. Perhaps the VGN folks can supply some more information as
to the variations and how many of each made it to the N&W.
Keep those responses coming in,
Jim Cochran