Era

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 22 11:20:15 EDT 2024

My model railroad is HO and all my locomotives are DCC-Sound.  I model from
1964 to 1982 with N&W having the largest group of diesels and cabs on my
model railroad. This includes one or more of all quality plastic diesel
models that have been produced for the N&W..  I also have 1 or more models
of all N&W classes of brass and quality plastic cabs that have been
offered.  I also have many large numbers of non-N&W locomotives and cabs
from this same era. I  have a very large collection of N&W brass that
constitutes the combined collection that my Dad and I put together over
time.  This collection includes one or more brass models of all N&W steam
locomotive classes that were imported. These locomotives are not run on my
railroad and are displayed in show cases.

Ed Painter