N&W RPO Service

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 22 10:39:13 EDT 2024

 Looks like a great presentation, but it's printed backwards?

 All,This coming Sunday the 28th at 2 pm.  Dr. Frank Scheer will be making a Zoom presentation on N&W RPO Service which I hope will be the first of several such events.  To this Email, I have attached a file containing his notes for the presentation so that you can read and follow along.  Toward the end of the week I will send out the link with which you can join the Zoom meeting for the presentation, so mark your calendars and plan to join us.Jim Cochran ________________________________________
NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org