Zoom presentations

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 12 07:14:30 EDT 2024

In the continuing effort to make our presence more widely known through our
YouTube channel, Dr. Frank Scheer has  graciously offered to present his
convention clinics as Zoom meetings that can be recorded and posted to the
channel.  We would like to invite you to join those Zoom meetings to give a
little more "conventiony" feel with some questions from the audience.
Tentatively we are aiming for July 27 or 28 in the early afternoon, say
2:00pm.  The first talk will be on the N&W's Railway Post Office activities
and equipment.
We would also like to solicit others who could give presentations, either
new or ones you may have given in the past to let us know what you would
like to do.  If there are enough interested presenters, this could turn
into a regular (quarterly or even monthly) activity.
Note that such presentations do not have to be in the form of Zoom
meetings.  If you would like, you could just record them and send in the
video file for posting.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and more importantly, what
you might be willing to do in the way of helping get the word out about our
society.
Sincerely,
Jim Cochran