YouTube convention video online

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jun 26 10:41:26 EDT 2024

All,

I just added my first crude video attempt to the society's new YouTube
channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNZx_xap_QA

Please check it out. The goal of publishing such videos is to broaden
awareness of our society and hopefully attract new members. If you have N&W
related video that you have shot or own the rights to, please consider
allowing us to use it to make our video presence as large as possible.

If you would be willing to have us use your video or have any comments or
suggestions, or if you have video skills and would be willing to help with
production, please contact me at:

jimdcochran at gmail.com