PL and CPL dwarf signals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 11 06:53:16 EDT 2024

Jeff,If I may ask, why would you need two dozen dwarf signals between Vesuvius and Waynesboro? In reality there was only one.Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List via NW-Modeling-List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 6/11/24  6:44 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Cc: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Re: PL and CPL dwarf signals To signal the modules on my HO Shenandoah Valley layout from Vesuvius to Waynesboro I might use as many as two dozen. Look at the CTC boards in the VMT in Roanoke. Jeff Cornelius Sent from AOL on Android    On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 12:27, NW Modeling List<nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:   All,I am considering offering VERY finely detailed PL and CPL dwarf signals.  I could provide both the older style (curve to the right, shorter legs) as well as the newer style  (curve to the left, longer legs).  See attached photos.  I would like to get a feel for how much demand there would be for these signals.  If you model a yard, you would probably need several depending upon your exact track arrangement in order to be true to the N&W practice.If you would be so kind, please let me know what types and a rough idea of how many you might be interested in, and if there is sufficient response, I will move ahead.Thanks,Jim Cochran