Fox Valley streamlined cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 24 07:38:44 EDT 2024

Regarding coupler spacing, the MTH models have two sets of holes for the couplers, so the cars can be closer together for the diaphragms or farther apart for sharper model curved track.

I’ve put couplers on my train closer in on one end of each car to split the difference which looks better and still performs well on 30” radius track.

Phil Miller