2024 NWHS Convention

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Apr 9 13:16:48 EDT 2024

As many of you know by now, the 2024 NWHS convention will be June 13-16th
in (Going Back Home to)Roanoke.  I have attached, I hope, the website for
additional information and registration "stuff".

We can still use some more clinicians/seminars. Especially N&W, post 1964
N&W, Norfolk Southern (the current one; with the black diesels and white
horses)and modeling topics.  If you are ready and willing to present
something, please let me know at:  vansconf at yahoo.com

The Virginian Interest Group will be meeting, so we're in good shape on
Virginian presentations, but we're always interested in more.

NWHS 2024 Convention <https://www.nwhs.org/convention/2024roanoke/>

Steve and Frank