2. RE: N&W coke and other wagons interchanged to and from DT&I at Ironton vs Waverly ? (NW Modeling List)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 14 12:02:45 EST 2024

Ben, this isn’t an answer to your question. But I’m curious where this photo was taken. Jackson?

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile

On Feb 14, 2024, at 7:56 AM, NW Modeling List via NW-Modeling-List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

True, but we know other fairly small wagons were used to carry coke , ie H34s even into the 1970s, so my question is which other N&W hoppers were exchanged onto the DT&I also.

[I have tried to attach a picture- unsure this list supports attachments.]

Regards,

Ben Scanlon
London, England