Tuscan paint

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 29 12:51:18 EST 2024

Choosing lighting for modeling is more complicated than just selecting a “daylight” temperature, it seems. There’s also CRI, color rendering index. A daylight temperature bulb can still distort how colors appear. This excellent video from a professional photographer and miniature painter explains and demonstrates lighting terms such as temperature, kelvin, and CRI:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YYleA4G3Hs

Rob Doorack

Guilford, CT