Tuscan paint

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 29 11:15:22 EST 2024

Jim,
 I have had paints like this mixed at most any automotive paint supplier. I would think if they have the code for Imron that they could convert it to a much safer Acrylic. Back in the 80's I took the paint code for N&W blue to a local paint supplier. I watched as he entered the codes and he said, "Oh, Norfolk and Western blue". I knew I had the right code then. Unfortunately, those codes are no longer valid. Today's match for N&W Blue is GM 708A/735 (1960) Marlin Blue. I have contemplated having some mixed, in Acrylic, to add to our decal line. Thanks, Richard D. ShellShellScale Decals