Tuscan paint

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 29 07:37:55 EST 2024

Jim

Imron paint is highly toxic and requires full protection suit to paint with positive pressure air supply. It is an industrial coating, not a casual use paint.

The paint can cause permeant brain, liver and lung damage if not handled correctly and requires a professional level protection against skin and lung protection.

While Imron may not be as bad today as when it was originally introduced, it is still super hazardous.

Best
Ken Miller