Last Chance on Pre-Order Ed King Book

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 21 19:06:36 EDT 2023

OK folks

I lied, you can still order the Ed King book at the pre-order special price through midnight on August 22, 2023.

I was delayed in waiting on a Library of Congress number, which, now post pandemic, took much longer than it used to. Therefore, I extended the pre-order deadline, but this is it, after tomorrow night, the price goes up.

But as of yesterday, Sunday, August 20 at 5:41 p.m., the book was completely uploaded to the printer to proceed.

Now, all that is left is review of the proof, and a look at a sample book done in signatures, just to make sure it is right.

I am hoping we have the books in hand by early October, if not sooner. I expect the printing process to go smoothly. I have been through the book with a fine-tooth comb to make it right, including making the final PDFs for print at least a dozen times for each 16 page signature.

I think you all will be really pleased with the book, it has over 225 illustrations which includes many photos, some appropriate drawings and maps. I am really pleased, and believe me, I am hard to please.

So, if you want to save some money, please get your order in before we change the price on the website.

Best
Ken Miller