Sunshine G-1 instructions

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 11 10:00:52 EDT 2023

Hi Mike,

Attached is a scan of the Sunshine kit instructions and the associated Prototype Data Sheet.

Good luck with your build and please post pictures of your model when completed (or at least send some to me).

If you are willing, it would be great if you took photos during the contruction stages and shared these potentially as an article, either in the Arrow, or here on the web list.

Sincerest regards,
Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer