N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jun 24 08:46:01 EDT 2023

I also cancelled my order of 2 B&O and 3 N&W model's almost 2 years ago.  I
had ordered the B&O in July of 2014 and the N&W when they were first
announced. There was no deposit with my orders, they had the full amount.
If It had been a deposit than I may not have cancelled my order. When they
moved the flatcar up infront of the B&O cabooses after a number of years
that was very disappointing. They do produce beautifully models there is no
dough. At my age and the way the hobby is going with the new younger
modelers going for the newer diesels and the number of steam and first
generation diesel modelers is getting smaller every year. Does producing
transition models make sense. Don't get me wrong N&W caboose models are
really needed and I hope that someday the N&W modelers will have better
caboose models.  I'm happy with the caboose models that I have both N&W and
B&O.  Good luck to Spring Mills I hope that nothing happens to them or the
models may never be produced.
Just my thoughts
Larry Brown