Gary Price

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jun 16 09:09:07 EDT 2023

Friday morning update on Gary. He is doing excellent, and will be released from the hospital tomorrow and on the way home. Everything went well, he now starts on a road to recovery and different regime but I am confident that with his will and our support, he will be in for the long haul.

Gary will probably post to the list sometime in the next week or so.

Best
Ken Miller