Rail on the Pocahontas Div

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Apr 14 11:52:15 EDT 2023

Thank you for all the responses to my question about rail weight for Boaz.
I didn't realize that track charts included this info. I am making progress
on my weeping willow, gluing on a single branch at a time each night. I'm
maybe 1/4 done. I have all the main branches completed and am adding the
drooping branches and leaves now. Regarding track, I bought code 83
Walthers (I mentioned this in a previous email) so may be starting to build
next weekend, once it arrives.

*Now does anyone have rail weight information about Auville yard? I am
specifically interested in the engine service area.*  Based on the email
replies, I'm expecting the two mainline tracks along the street should be
132 lb rail, and the yard tracks should be 100 lb?  If anyone has info, I
would really appreciate it.
Thanks!
Mike Rector