King Book - Final Pre-Pub update

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 3 19:41:25 EDT 2023

Thanks much, Mr. Brewer, for your support of this worthy project!I can’t wait to see the final volume.

Andre Jackson
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, April 3, 2023, 11:19 AM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

All,
As mentioned in my previous email, the pre-publication purchase price for Ed King's new book Memoirs of an Appalachian Railroad Man, expired at the end of March.
I have been advised there was only one (1) order in March, bringing the total number of pre-orders to 230.
Thanks to all of you who did pre-order the book, making this worthwhile project a go!
Best wishes.
NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org