Trouble With Track Power

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Mar 21 17:12:27 EDT 2023

When you turn on track power, if the track power indicator is blinking,
turn on track power again so it stops blinking.

There's a DIgitrax group.io
(https://groups.io/g/Digitrax-Users/messages) that's a wealth of
information. Also, Digitrax tech support can be very helpful.

Good luck!  bob cook, Chesapeake VA