potential offering

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 24 09:04:41 EST 2023

Jim Cochran
I have a friend who would like to inquire about purchasing a number of dwarf signals for his PRR style layout. Could you contact me off list at Prrfreak at aol.com   ? Thank you.
Jim Kehn

-----Original Message-----
From: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
Sent: Mon, Jan 23, 2023 6:48 am
Subject: potential offering

I would like to gauge interest in a potential offering ofhighly detailed, fully functional HO scale models of United Switch & SignalPL-4 dwarf signals.I envision three different versions as follows:Early:  curved side tothe right with amber in all positionsLate PL:  curved sideto the left with amber in all positions Late CPL:  curved sideto the left with red, green and amber positionsSo please let me know what type(s) and how many of each youwould want/need.Thanks,Jim Cochran________________________________________
NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org