potential offering

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 23 12:37:45 EST 2023

Jeff,For that time period, the only dwarf signal would have been the northbound signal out of the "Northbound" (DuPont) siding.Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List via NW-Modeling-List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 1/23/23  12:32 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Cc: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Re: potential offering
        I model the transition era, 1946-1962, including Stuarts Draft and Waynesboro. I don't know about dwarf signals in those places, but just in case I will commit to four late CPLs which might be in Waynesboro. Thanks for doing this!Jeff CorneliusModeling the N&Win Burleson Texas