passenger car kits

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 18 16:55:27 EST 2023

I have Leadville Designs N scale kits for the P3 coach and the P4 observation. These kits consist of an American Limited core kit and stainless (P3) and brass (P4) sides.I need guidance for the underbody details. The kit directions are woefully deficient. Anyone know where I can find arrangement diagrams for these cars? I would like to try to be somewhat prototypical given the existing kit parts.ThanksJohn Samples
ps Ken they never showed up in the Commissary so I had to order them direct.