Williamson Roundhouses info needed

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 13 16:29:41 EDT 2022

Ray Russell
rruss45826 at aol.comAs many of you are aware I am building a large HO Scale layout based on The Pokey!We have scratch built the Lubritorium and the Coal tower. My next project is the 2 roundhouse sections and the machine shop. I need AS many photos and blueprints I can lay my hands on. Not looking for freebies I will pay a fair price for anything any of you guys have out there. Unfortunately the society has very little on this subject. I purchased what they do have.THANKS!Ray Russell Sr.

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org
The http://list.nwhs.org/pipermail/nw-modeling-list/