As Built RS3's

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 18 15:24:25 EDT 2022

 The "as-delivered" scheme photo you  need is on page 12 of my "Norolk & Western in Color Volume 1" However, it is after they had been renumbered in the 300 series. A note of caution: the N&W RS3's had dynamic brakes in the short hoods and because of dual controls, the cabs were longer than a standard RS3 cab. Cabs were the same size as cabs on the RS11's.
Jim Nichols