As Built RS3's

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 18 12:47:17 EDT 2022

Hi Larry,

Are you planning to backdate the new Bowser model? I’m on the same journey. I’m traveling and plan to do a deep dive w photos and the model when I get back next weekend.
I do know our lives would be a lot easier if we had Shellscale early diesel decals (hint, hint)! Letter by letter decalling  is not my favorite thing.

Greg Davis

Sent from my iPhone